Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Wow!!!!!

Giving anything under 10/10 will be an understatement. This surely is the best work I've ever seen.

Bob's First Cartoon Bob's First Cartoon

Heh!

I like that layering style you used in the cartoon, looks very much like a cartoon i used to see......damn forgot its name.

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

:-)

Dishoom Dishoom ki jai!!!

Tech-Support Tech-Support

:-)Flash was good, but....

Hehehehe.....dude, I think you have a real bad image in your head about us Indians. And yeah, as far as the support thing is concerned, its your own fuckin' companies bringing us jobs, we ai'nt askin' for them. The flash was good, but next time don't bring up anything concerning the nationality or religion you asshole. You have placed to God images in the background, which is very insulting to the hindu religion. Just 'cause we provide cheap labour unlike you fat asses, who take the shit for granted.

BTW: America is'nt exactly starving for jobs!!

War. War.

Absolutely energetic!

Amazing man, very nicely done! The humor about the x o was really cool, and in the end, the tr.....naah I won't spoil it, real nice!!!

Sailor Moon & Metroid Sailor Moon & Metroid

Yay!

I love the alien brain fucking by Mario, very kinky!!! ^_^

AURORA - episode 5 AURORA - episode 5

Wow, nice work man!

I loved your anime style drawing, but if more frames were put in the fighting sequence, then it would have been a bomb. You have talent, yse it only for the good of humanity! ^^

Gnomes Gnomes

Ok.....might be boring!!

I dunno what to say........may be good, may be sucks!

Stiches (Down South) Stiches (Down South)

Iam feeling cocky!

Sorry, but your flash file deserves only this much! :-)

Mario Survival Guide Mario Survival Guide

Nicely executed

This movie explains very well that for a good flash movie, you require timing and execution and not a 1000 ripped sprite bundle, keep it up! :-)